Therapy for Depression
Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I feel worthless and do not know how to change this feeling.
- I feel guilty for just most of what I do.
- I sometimes hate who I have become.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel overwhelming emotional pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not define them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
I understand the social stigmas that come with label of being depressed, and thus aim to help clients sort out their biological, relational and situational factors while offering support and care through a dark time in their lives.
If you want to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today.